Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: AGOT doll ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heartscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am wondering why the 2 agot dolls I got @ the MCM sale have different skin tones and one has like bigger eyes I think.
    One does have the older style tag (like the red and black, instead of the blue circles)
    Not hugely noticeable- just a subtle thing.
    How long ago did they change the logos to the blue circles? I assume pretty recently?
    Thanks!
    Cheryl

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The tags on the dolls don't mean anything. There were all thrown into a box and then put on the dolls. If the dolls had nothing done with them, then the tags would have stayed on there wrist. If they needed a new leg or arm they would go into the box.
    Tracy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heartscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so the dolls didn't have wrist tags? An older tag doesn't mean an older doll? Just wondering...........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •